Friday, December 5, 2008

Very Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving! This post is a little late but we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Without much family near it is such a blessing to have great friends. We spent Thanksgiving with the Searles and Christensens. We had 6 adults and 12 very energetic kids. There was lots of outside play, we couldn't have asked for better weather. We also had lots of wonderful food and more delicious pies than we could possibly eat. The kids entertained us with their talents and we all had so much fun watching them perform. The best part of the day was being able to spend it with friends. As I look back on our year we have so much to be thanful for. I am so glad for the opportunity to stop and reflect on everything we have been blessed with. As we get close to the start of a new year, I am going to try and take more time each day to remember all I have to be thankful for. As usual I wondered why I hadn't taken more pictures once it was all said and done but at least we got a few.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Tell Madison and Preston thanks again for their entertainment. I wish I would have taken a picture of Preston too. I guess we were all busy clapping!