Monday, December 8, 2008

He slept all night

Brayden finally slept all night last night! He was a great sleeper and then on Halloween he got croup. After four days he was not getting better so we took him back to the Dr. and found out the he also had strep. The poor little guy was miserable and could not sleep. He finally got healthy but the sleep issue was still there. Finally, last night he went to be at 8:30 and didn't wake up until 6:45. Even better, all the other kids slept too. I can't remember the last time that everyone made it through the night. I hope we have many more restful night too come. I can't imagine what life will be like if I get to sleep all night every night!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

A true mom knows how valuable a whole night of sleep is :)

A Farmer's Wife said...

ANGIE!!! I just read several of your posts! They are ALL fabulous!!! I love the pictures and the stories! Your kids are all so cute!!! I also LOVE the new family picture at the top! Where did you have that taken? SO CUTE!!! I'm so glad that all is well! Cy hasn't been sleeping through the night lately...drives us crazy because he used to be a wonderful sleeper. Now every single night between 2 & 3 a.m. he wakes up! Even though he's quite cute when he does this, I can't wait until he sleeps through the night again!

Ashley Dickman said...

i have a feeling that i have many more years until that will ever happen... i don't know how i make it through the days with such little sleep! fun for you... you deserve it after all the years!

Janna said...

i love those mornings when i wake up and realize that NO ONE came in my room that night to wake me up - that i actually slept all night!!! those nights are so restful. hope brayden continues to do well!!!

Jennie's bunch said...

It's amazing what different people we become when we actually get sleep!!!:) I'm still waiting for consistent nights sleep!