Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanks Honey

On Wednesday night I had plans to go out myself. I had planned on dropping Austin off at scouts so Trent could stay home with the other kids and just pick him up when he was done. Well, like always, plans changed and Austin had to go to a different activity. We couldn't just drop him off so Trent needed to go with him. I told him I would cancel my plans and stay home with the other kids. He, being a great husband, insisted that I still go out. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal except for the fact that it was freezing outside and the activity was an outside activity and a night hike. He bundled all of the kids up and took them with him. He did the hike with all four of them in the freezing cold so that I could have a night to myself. What a great dad and husband!

3 comments:

Janna said...

Awwww! That's awesome! He deserves an extra hug for that one. :)

A Farmer's Wife said...

How nice of him!!! What did you do for your night out alone?

A Farmer's Wife said...

One more thing...I see that Kacey Smith has a blog but it's private...please pass the word that I would LOVE to be invited to read it! THANK YOU!!!