Monday, December 8, 2008

They do like each other!

Most days at our house include many fights and arguments and I wonder why everyone can't just get along and enjoy each other. Well the other day they did. It was freezing outside but Brayden doesn't care and wanted to go out. I got him all bundled up and ready to go. Madyson, being the awesome big sister that she is said she would go with him so she got ready. They started playing and Austin wandered out. Before long Preston joined in. They played in the backyard, helped Brayden on the slide and had a blast. It was so wonderful to see all of them playing together and getting along. When they finally came insde, no one was crying or yelling and they hadn't gotten in a fight (the way things usually come to an end) it was simply because they were all frozen!!! The days that they all get along are few and far between but those moments give me hope that someday they will realize how important they are to each other and that they can all be great friends!

UUUGGH! I just realized that I deleted the good picture and kept the blurry one but since these moments are rare the blurry picture is going to have to do.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I saw a CD in a stack the other day. I thought it said that the program recovers deleted files from SD cards. I've never tried it but I could look for it if you want to try it.

Ashley Dickman said...

what a super cute picture of the 4 of them!

Janna said...

I LOVE these moments!!!

we have had a lot of fighting at our house lately - since it's cold out and the kids are bored being inside... it's very frustrating. but when we have these moments of peace, it makes me so happy!