Tuesday, November 11, 2008

To Pee Or Not To Pee

It wasn't a question for Brayden yesterday. He started the morning by peeing on the floor before I put him in the bathtub. Later that morning he peed and leaked all over. When I picked the kids up from school we got a flat tire and had to wait for and hour to get it taken care of. When we got home he had peed and leaked all over his seat. I got him undressed to go in the bath and he peed all over the floor again. When I took him out of the bath, you guessed it, he soaked the floor once more. I was hoping to say that today was a dry day but I just got him out of the bath, he ran into the living room, and yes, peed on the floor. What is with this kid?!

5 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

This post had me laughing out loud! How cute!!! Cy loves to pee in the bath but nearly refuses to pee on the toilet! I don't know what to do!!! He will tell me (most of the time) when he needs to poop but has a stubborn resistance to letting me know before he needs to pee...any tips???

Ashley Dickman said...

oh my! you might want to start taping that diaper on to him!

Jennie's bunch said...

What a little stinker!! I'm so sorry! I'm trying to stop giggling!! You described it so well!!

Angela said...

I can sympathize with you on the potty training. One bit of advice: Spot Shot. It's a miracle cleaner that takes out stains (even old dried on ones) and takes away the odor. Not to mention it costs less than $5 at Walmart.

Janna said...

Gotta love those boys!!!! I'm glad I't not the only one who has had days like that!!! :)