Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 Things Tag Answers

8 Things - Here are my exciting answers to Xela's tage

8 TV shows I watch... or try to when I want to veg
1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. Biggest Loser
4. Dr. Phil
5. Jon & Kate plus
6-8 I barely have time to watch those if they are recorded and I skip commercials

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Olive Garden
2. PF Changs, Pei Wei
3. A deli in Farmington, NM - It's been so long that I can't remember the name but the have the best Monte Cristo - Yum
4. Outback
5. Sonic (I hate the food their but you can't beat their drinks - especially during happy hour!)
6. Ted's and Dos Gabachos - Love the chips, tortillas and queso
7. Sumo
8. I'll take just about anything as long as I'm not cooking!


8 Favorite Singers/Bands... - I'm not much of a music junkie and I can never remember who sings what so I'll do my best
1. George Strait
2. Garth Brooks
3. Faith Hill
4. Trace Adkins
5. Eagles


8 books I have read...
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3, Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn - I wasn't even going to read them but I gave in and yes I got hooked
5. 10 Secrets Wise Parents Know
6. Goodnight Nobody
7. My Sisters Keeper (planning on reading)
8. Child 44 (planning on reading)


8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Took Brayden in for his 18 mth check up - He finally broke the 20 lb mark - He is now 20 lb 1 oz!!!
2. Went grocery shopping
3. Finished putting away the laundry that was on the couch
4. Took Brayden & Preston to the park
5. Went to dinner at Dos Gabachos with the
6 Had an uninterrupeted conversation with my
7. Taxied kids around to piano lessons and church
8. Paid Bills
Dang my life is exciting!


8 things I am looking forward to...
1. Starting and finishing christmas shopping before Novemeber is over (Not likely to happen but I can hope)
2. Redecorating our house - Trent and I have never lived anywhere longer than 2 years so we are pretty antsy and ready for a change.
3. Catching up on scrpabooks
4. Learning to play golf - Trent is keeping his fingers crossed
5. Trent having time off during the holidays
6. Taking the kids back to NM where I grew up
7. Warm weather
8. Brayden to sleep all night again


8 things I wish for...
1. Happy kids who don't fight
2. Sleep
3. A house that stays clean
4. Someone to cook and do laundry for us
5. Independent wealth
6. Beach House
7. A new wardrobe and a flat tummy to go with it!
8. Stress free days

8 people I am tagging: 8 people who read this

2 comments:

Janna said...

What are the two books that you are planning on reading? They sound interesting... just judging from the titles.

smithsmiles said...

The first one is about a girl who was conceived as a bone marrow match for her sister who has leukemia. I'm not sure what the 2nd one is but they are both for a book club.