Monday, November 17, 2008

Life Is Sweet

I was sitting at the computer in my room last night when I heard, "dad burn it kid," followed by "get the spoons." I walk into the living room to see Trent taking a bag of sugar away from Brayden. Somehow he had gotten a new bag of sugar and dumped it out on the living room floor while Trent and the other kids were sitting right there on the couch. He was pretty proud of himself! Madyson and Preston thought the best way to clean it up would be to eat it (I couldn't be a total party pooper so they each got one spoonful before the vacuum came out). Life is sweet when you're a one year old with a bag of sugar!


9 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's funny. When Jacob was his age he broke half a dozen eggs on the carpet in the same room as us before we noticed!

Jen said...

You are such a good sport! That's really cute.

Janna said...

haha... that stinks... but he looks soooooo cute and innocent sitting there with his sugar!!!

Jennie's bunch said...

So funny!! That is one talented boy you have on your hands!!:)

Ashley Dickman said...

what a cute picture!

A Farmer's Wife said...

Angie - I think this is beyond cute!!! What fun Brayden adds to things!!! How cute of Madyson and Preston to decide to get spoons!

A Farmer's Wife said...

P.S. My husband is just as observant as Trent...I think the boys could blow the house up and as long as my husband wasn't blown up he probably wouldn't notice!!! I would love to be as oblivious as he manages to be!!!

Liz said...

Isn't it amazing how little dads can notice sometimes! Very cute!

Russ and Suzanne Ballard said...

At least it wasn't paint! My sister's boys got a can of pink paint opened at that age and proceeded to "paint" the entire laundry room with their hands - and each other, the ironing board, the washing machine, the clothes in the basket, etc.! ALL before dad even realized that they were not in their rooms!!!!! Like my sister, at least you remembered to get the camera as proof/evidence! I'm afraid I'd have gotten mad first! :-( Thanks for sharing your cute blogspot with us! Luvya. Suzanne and Russ Ballard