Thursday, November 13, 2008

Milestone

Yesterday Brayden had his 18 mth check up and he finally broke the 20 lb mark. He is now 20 lbs 1 oz!!!

He is getting so big and does something new everyday. He is such a tall skinny little guy but he is so cute. It's a good thing too because he is quite a trouble maker. Everyone was getting ready this morning when I realized we hadn't seen or heard from him for a few minutes. That always means trouble. I found him quietly perched on my computer desk coloring all over the monitor with a marker. Luckily it was a dry erase and it all came off. What I want to know is how does he always know when he is getting into trouble and needs to be quiet!

He also knows what his daddy's car looks like. The other day a car that looks like Trent's was parked in the circle behind our house. I found Brayden cyring at the fence pointing at the car yelling da, da. Then when I picked the kids up from school the car in front of us looked like Trent's and he would not stop pointing and yelling da, da. He cries everytime Trent leaves the house. He loves his daddy!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I love reading your posts about the trouble Brayden gets into. It makes me feel so much better about my kids and their mischievousness!

A Farmer's Wife said...

Ok - once again Brayden's antics have me laughing out loud!!! Sounds like he is VERY smart!!! How fun! Don't they keep life interesting?

TEAM BOWMAN said...

He is a cutie! I'm a little embarrassed now because Brody weighs more than him and is 9 mos old..uh oh;) I bet it melts Trent's heart to know that Brayden wants his dada. Brad loves it when Brody wants him!

Ashley Dickman said...

that is really cute.. not the coloring on the computer, but the da da part! I can't believe he did that to the computer... little stinker!

Janna said...

YAY for the BIG 2-0! That's awesome!

He's a smart little guy to be able to recognize his dad's car!! The story about the fence is so cute!

Jolley Family said...

Thank goodness he's such a cute stinker! I can't believe how much he looks like Austin!