Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Birthday Suit!

Brayden's new pet peeve is wearing clothes! This last week he has decided that he prefers to wear nothing. Every diaper change is like a wrestling match. When I get him dressed he resists as much as possible. When I finally do have clothing on him he cries and screams (or more precisely continues to cry and scream) and tries to pull them off. All of his little onesies are getting stretched out from him pulling on the collar. Poor little guy just wants to be free!

3 comments:

TEAM BOWMAN said...

That sounds like some one I know!

Janna said...

Cute family pic on your page!!!

Oh, man... what do you do about that... no clothes? That's a tough one.

I remember the wrestling matches for diaper changes and getting kids in carseats!

A Farmer's Wife said...

I fight every day with Cy to get dressed! He spends the entire time yelling "jambies" which is what he calls his pj's. He would love to spend 24-7-365 in his 'jambies'!