Thursday, October 9, 2008

Snip Snip!

I could hardly bring myself to do it, but after a week of even strangers commenting on Brayden's "mullet" I finally gave in and he had his first haircut on Oct. 6. He wasn't real thrilled about holding still for the scissors. He looks like a little boy now. My baby is growing up.Trent could get a night job as a barber!

Since he wouldn't hold still for the scissors we stuck him in the sink and pulled out the clippers. I thought they would scare him but he had no problem with them!



4 comments:

Jolley Family said...

Your blog is great! Great to see the kids and what you are up too. I can't believe how big they are getting!

Jennie's bunch said...

He looks so handsome!! Welcome to the blog world!! It's quite addicting!:)

A Farmer's Wife said...

Brayden is getting SO BIG!!! I love reading your blog!!! All of your kids look great and it seems you are staying busy as ever!!! We miss you guys!!!

Kasey said...

Hey! found you!! I closed my blogs to anonymous readers, but I may be changing my mind!