Monday, October 20, 2008

Signs





I don't know whether to laugh or cry but everyday I am reminded that my baby is growing up fast. He has hit that age where he does something new everyday. It is so fun to watch him grow and develop and see his personality coming out but it also makes me want to cry because I realize that he is turning into a little boy. I just want to freeze time some days as I try to hang onto what's left of his baby years. Here are some of the latest "signs":

*gets in and out of his highchair by himself
*pushes on the orange button when he wants out of his carseat
*shakes his head no when you ask him if he wants to go to sleep
*squeezes every ones nose to see if it honks
*runs and grabs the dustpan when he sees me sweeping
*looks over his shoulder at the end of the driveway to see if I am far enough away so he can run down the street
*stands at the garage freezer and yells because he wants a popsicle
*tries to use my makeup
*puts his finger to his mouth and says shhhhh
*will throw things in the trash or get a diaper when I ask him to
*is starting to talk - mom, dad, Madyson, apple, love you, cheese, hello
*poses when he sees the camera
*tries to put dvd's in the dvd player
*loves to have the jets on in the bath






2 comments:

A Farmer's Wife said...

Oh! He is getting so big and has always been so cute!!! It all goes WAY too fast!!!

Jennie's bunch said...

He is way too cute!! He is growing up way fast! I saw him walking the other day and couldn't believe it!!