Monday, October 27, 2008

I can't take my eyes off this kid!

Because if I do this is what happens:


He empties out any container, folder, basket, etc. that he can findHe emptied the linen closet into the bath that was draining
He will climb anything and everything!
These are just a few of the adventures that we experienced this morning. He is napping now so we will see what he has in store for the afternoon when he wakes up. It's no wonder that I feel like I can't get anything done. I have to keep reminding myself that if I can't see or hear him it means TROUBLE!!!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that age when all you can do is smile and take pictures. I also like your background!

Janna said...

All in one day? Eek. He sure is cute though!!!!

I remember this stage vividly! You can't even finish picking up one disaster before another happens. :)

A Farmer's Wife said...

Ok - we can never let he and Cy play unsupervised...they could probably figure out how to blow up the house!!! Cy is just like this!!! How funny!!!

Also - I love your picture at the top!!! Your blog is so cute!!!

Jen said...

OH, what a cute and busy boy. Fun stuff, isn't it? It's so hard when you don't know whether to laugh or be upset!

Jennie's bunch said...

Why are you blogging and not taking a nap?? (Oh yeah...blogging is addicting!:)) What a cutie he is!! You definitely get your workout!!

Jolley Family said...

Good thing he's so darn cute!

Ashley Dickman said...

that is a crack up... too cute!