Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother I Love You


Mother's day brought beautiful flowers, hand painted pots, magnets with adorable pictures, and sweet smelling stuffed animals. which I loved!

A week later they were even more beautiful

But even more than the gifts I love these, the reasons I get to celebrate Mother's Day.

If you ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up I would say exactly what I am being, a mom. I know it's cliche but it's true. If I was offered and job in the world I wouldn't be interested, I have the job I want. Is it always glamorous, no. Is it always easy, heck no! Are there some day I wonder what I have gotten myself into, do I sometimes feel overwhelmed and completely clueless, ready to throw in the towel, absolutely. There are days I feel likeI am failing and I have no idea what I am doing. Despite these moments, I go to bed every night thanking my Heavenly Father for blessing me with these four adorable, amazing, precious little spirits.

No comments: