Friday, May 20, 2011

Another year older

This year my birthday celebrations were pretty low key because this cute guy was still recovering from his tonsillectomy. Ashley set up a birthday get together at Peachwave Yogurt. As you can see Preston was okay with the idea.
I think Andrew was wearing as much yogurt as he ate!
Jen & Andrew

Yvette and Milo


Janna and Blake

Thanks for getting everyone together Ashley!
Ashley, Emory & Oliver
Dessert was followed by lunch at Pei Wei with Janna and her boys

Preston taught Mason various uses for chopsticks

And was also the official photographer!

Alecia gave me a beautiful necklace and bracelet, and the mailbox was full of birthday cards. My sweet visiting teachers, Megan and Mary Jane brought me more beautiful flowers. I could get use to having fresh cut flowers on my table!

The night was topped off by my sneaky husband and sister. TThey surprised me with a little get away. Cherie stayed with the kids and Trent and I went to dinner and got to spend a night away in this luxury mobile! It came complete with chocolate covered strawberries, propel and peanut m&m's. They know me so well!


No comments: