Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sad to have it end

I hate to admit it but I am usually ready for a break to end and the kids to go back to school. This year however, I'm sad that their break is over. They did their fair share of arguing while they were home but in between being sick we had fun. We went to the Science Museum, bowling a few times, played games, watched movies, enjoyed being outside on the few warm days we were so lucky to have and just hung out. I think that Brayden and Preston really enjoyed having the big kids home and I loved it too.
It was also sooooo nice for Trent to have time off to spend with us. There is never enough time on the weekends to do much so this was an extra treat having him home for a few days in a row. He actually got to do all of the activities with us, which has never really happened before. He was also such a big help around the house and with the kids.
First day back to school in 2009!

6 comments:

Janna said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun activities! And I bet it was so nice to have Trent there to play and to help!

CUTE BACKGROUND! :)

I know, I was a little sad too that Zack had school. It'll take a few days to get back into the school schedule.

So, do you have a science museum pass? I have one and so does Gina. Kimberly had talked about maybe getting one too. We should get a few people together and go soon.

A Farmer's Wife said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas break! I'm envious of these warm days you Okies keep talking about! Our high today is supposed to be 25 - HELLO!!! Your kids are SO CUTE!!! I love Brayden's pj's! Too cute!

Jennie's bunch said...

Such cute kids!!

It sounds like you guys had a fun break! It's nice having the daddy's around a bit more!! We sure loved having Jason home!:)

Happy New Year!!

(It looks like I need to get another science museum pass!:))

Kimberly said...

I agree it went by way to fast this year!

Ashley Dickman said...

We were really sad to see Dan go back to work! Kaden came in yesterday morning to our bed and was like where is daddy?

Jen said...

It was fun to see you again today. I've been meaning to ask... did you ever find Brayden's lovie?