Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pet Owners

I never knew if the day would come that we would get a dog but it has arrived. My sister had a friend that was moving and had to get rid of her dog. I think it's because my little guy is growing up that, to everyone's surprise, I started to consider taking him. When the kids found out there was no hope. They begged me to take him, so we said yes.
Brayden was so excited to pick out his blue tag

He came to use with long hair

But was in desperate need of grooming and ended up coming home bald!

He came from a quiet home w/2 people to our chaos of 6. I don't think he is adjusting very well and I'm not sure how long he is going to last at our house. We are no longer against having a dog I just don't think this is the dog for us. The kids were against giving him away at first but I think they are starting to change their minds. So, if anyone knows of a good quiet home that wants and adorable Maltese please call me, he's super cute!

No comments: