Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jinxed

Well, I jinxed myself. Two weeks ago I was talking with a friend about how thankful I was that we had been so healthy and dodged everything that was going around. I never should have spoken those words. ONE HOUR LATER both Preston and Brayden had pink eye. That was followed by Preston having a sinus infection. Brayden got croup caused by his allergies which turned into an ear infection. Madyson caught a stomach but and threw up all over the carpet, which required several cleanings and every substance know to a mom dumped on it to get rid of the smell. Just when I thought we were in the clear chicken pox decide to visit our house. Looking back I think Preston may have had it but we didn't realize it because he only had 3 bumps that we thought were bug bites. Now Austin, Madyson and Brayden are all home with chicken pox. I hope this is the end of it!!!


This is what my kitchen counter has looked like for the past 2 weeks
Luckily my babies were so sick that they slept a lot of the time

Don't they look good in polka dots!



Try telling a 3 yr old "don't scratch"

He was the only one willing to let me document the pox on his back!
Not sure calamine really works but it at least makes me feel like I'm doing something to ease their discomfort

The pox gang!