Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Reunions and Roller Coasters

Trent and I went to Utah for his 20th reunion and had a great time. It was fun to meet his old friends, spend time with family and get a little break from the kids. One night he had a show and chamber choir reunion. They of course did some singing and I was amazed at how great they sounded. You would never know it had been 20 yrs since they sang together. Trent doesn't do much singing these days so it was nice to see him having such a great time singing.

The kids were excited to have us home and we promised we would got to Frontier City with them. Brayden stayed behind with a babysitter and it was nice to focus all of our attention on the older kids. I of course forgot to take the camera to both events. Preston wasn't so sure about the roller coasters but once he tried them there was no stopping him. After his first ride he got off and said "that roller coaster ride pushed my face back so far my cheeks almost covered my ears!"
We had lots of fun spending the day with them but I rode one too many roller coasters. Once we were done there we went to dinner, followed by dessert at Orange Tree. We didn't take any family vacations this summer but we had lots of fun spending the day together.

No comments: