Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Off to School

Our first day of school started early. I was shocked when the kids got up before 7 on their own. The morning was a little hectic now that we have kids at two schools but everyone made it and had a good day.
Preston is excited to have the same 1st grade teacher that Austin and Madyson had



His cousin Alyssa is in the class right across from his (these two are trouble!)



Madyson has the same 5th grade teacher Austin had and is very excited. She is ready to rule the school!




Of course Brayden had to get in on the action

It was very rainy when I took Austin and we didn't have time to take pictures at school (I'm sure he was quite relieved)

I was ready for school to start and I don't usually have a problem sending them back but I was a bit teary dropping them off. I just can't believe that Austin is already in middle school, Madyson is in her last year of elementary and Preston is gone all day now. They are growing up way too fast.




3 comments:

Janna said...

The kids all look excited to be at school!!

I saw your sister at the school today and wondered if she was picking up one of her kids or yours!

Ashley Dickman said...

they all look cute! so when are we going shopping now!? :)

A Farmer's Wife said...

I've missed SO MUCH!!! We've been running HARD here! VERY BUSY!!! Miss you all very much!!! Can't believe how fast your cute kids are growing up!!!