Monday, March 2, 2009

Gettin Good

Last summer the kids tried their cousins Ripsticks and we ended up with road rash, bruised bodies and cuts and scrapes. I vowed we would not buy them their own. Christmas rolled around and I told them to mark them off their lists. I thought they had forgotten about them but then our friends offered theirs to them because they were tired of the injuries. I begrudgingly agreed to let them bring them home but told them that as soon as they got hurt or complained they would disappear.

I have to say I am very impressed. The first few days there were quite a few falls but they have become pros. They love those things. They ride them to friends houses, set up obstacle courses and zip around the driveway on them. I am still amazed at how they do it!






1 comment:

Jennie's bunch said...

Very talented kids you have there!! I was impressed with how they handled the hills around my house.:)