Monday, May 28, 2012

First Day of School 2012!

And another year begins!   
Madyson's off to 7th grade
 Since school started on a Friday (so weird!) Trent took the middle school crew
 Austin's off to 8th (last year of middle school, I can't believe it!)


And I got to deliver my little guys!!  


 I had been praying all summer long that Brayden would have Mrs. Metzger and thankfully that prayer was answered!
 He also had Mrs. Pepper who we have know for years and loved him long before pre-k
 Such sweet boys!
 This was his "mom would you please go!" look that he was giving me as I was snapping pictures as I backed out of the room.  He didn't have any problem saying goodbye.  I now understand the mom's who are crying in the halls as they say goodbye.  I can't believe I sent my baby off to pre-k!
 Preston got Mrs. Sikes (yay!!). This is our third go round with her and we love her!!!!
 Alyssa was just down the hall in Mrs. Fields.

Another successful beginning to a new school year!!

1 comment:

Jennie's bunch said...

Austin looks so grown up!! I can't believe it!!!

Mrs. Metzger and Mrs. Pepper are awesome!! Evie loved them!!! :)