Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy 12th Sweet Madyson!!!!

We were finishing our trek on Madyson's birthday but we didn't let that put a damper on things!  We surprised her with tickets to fly out to SLC and stay with her cousins and one of her good friends.



 Then we continued on to the Mall of America!


Brayden was excited about the ride

 That is until it dropped!  He was hanging on for dear life!!


 And at last we arrived at the Searles where Kimberly had of course, made a homemade chocolate birthday cake for Madyson!  I can't believe my baby girl is 12!! She is an amazing young women.  She is sweet, funny, witty, smart, beautiful caring, helpful, talented, I could go on and on!!  I am so blessed to have her as a daughter.  Maybe the reason I only got one is because she is the best!!!






1 comment:

Jennie's bunch said...

Happy Birthday Madison!!