Friday, October 23, 2009

Say What


Brayden's brain is apparently working faster than his mouth! The last two days, he will start to say something and then can't get it out. All day long I hear "mom, umm, umm, umm, umm, mom" before he can finally get it out. He has also started saying "what" when I tell him something and he will ask "what" 4 or 5 times even when I have answered him. Two is such an amazing age and it is so fun to see how cute he is as his little personality continues to emerge!

3 comments:

Liz said...

That's so funny because I remember Finn going through the exact same thing! I thought he was going to have a stutter or something, but he just had too much to say for his little brain to process or something.

Jennie's bunch said...

He is definitely a cutie!! Thanks for letting us spend the day with him!!:)

Jennie's bunch said...

He is so cute!! It's so fun watching him turn into a little man!! :)