Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mowing Obsession

While Trent was out of town for a week our neighbor gave Brayden a ride on his lawn mower. After they were finished Brayden stood at our shed and cried until I let him in. Then he spent the next hour sitting on the mower begging for a ride. I finally decided that I would go ahead and drive him around. I pulled the mower out of the shed and wouldn't you know it the battery was dead. I tried to push it back in but it was so heavy I couldn't get it up the ramp. I knew it was going to storm so I decided to push it to the garage. I decided a few pushes into it that I really need to start working out. After who knows how long I finally got it into the garage. When I was finished I noticed that I had huge bruises on both legs where I had pushed against it. However, now that it was in the garage, Brayden was somewhat satisfied because he got to sit on it as much as he wanted. The things we do for our kids!
When Trent got home, before he could even make it in the house, he had to take Brayden for a ride on the mower!

2 comments:

Janna said...

haha... that is sooo funny that he didn't even let Trent get in the door before making him take him for a ride!

Jennie's bunch said...

So cute! We have many pictures that are similar to that! So fun!!