Monday, September 22, 2008

He had to prove me wrong!

For some reason yesterday morning I was thinking about how Brayden is a kid who doesn't slow down. He won't just fall asleep on you and he's not one of those kids that gets tired and falls asleep in the high chair. So wouldn't you know it I ran into the other room to check something on the computer while he was eating lunch and when I came back he was fast asleep in his highchair! Now if I could only figure out how to get him to do that more often!

1 comment:

A Farmer's Wife said...

ANGIE - this is AWESOME!!! I love your blog!!! It is so cute!!! AND I can't believe how big your kids are!!! We have got to visit sometime soon!!! I just can't believe how fast they are growing!!! THANK YOU for sharing your blog!!! I love it and can't wait to read more!!!